Thursday, October 1, 2015

formative devising

during our devising formative act, we had finished all our planning and had everything ready for our formative. We had the music set to create a mood, we had the lighting ready to create an insidious atmosphere and costumes to add imagery and a reality affect to our act. I experienced having an audience which added more pressure and stress and made it harder for me to stay in character and remember my lines and timings. I kept wondering weather or not they liked the act or maybe thought it was boring. Im glad we gave the audience a lesson about the outcome of rape drugs and i hope the audience left with strong understanding of what happened. Reflecting on myself, I have learnt what music lighting and costumes could add to an act and how to use specific objects to symbolise or foreshadow the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment