Thursday, October 1, 2015

summative devising

for the summative, I was very overwhelmed and was under alot of pressure since we made last minute changes and had a missing actress. It was hard managing the lighting and music right and to cope with having a large audience specially when I am not used to it. It was a very fun experience, I learnt a lot and the feedback that the audience and classmates and ofcourse Mrs.Morris gave back was very helpful. We had some issues during our play but we managed to continue and go with the flow and improvise since the audience really does not know what our original plans were. I think we did better or our formative than our summative but I really think we did a great job and i'm proud of all my group members and for the class for support. Every single one of us put effort and ideas into this devising act which made it what it is. I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment